Here are a few frequently asked questions… if this page doesn’t answer your question, please give us a call.
How do I make a booking?
- Call 0161 950 2823 to book your hire.
- A small deposit will secure your booking, the balance is due two weeks prior to your hire.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- All hires are subject to contract
2. What are the prices to hire the stage?
- Click here to take a look at the prices page. If you need any further info please get back to us.
3. What is the technical spec on the stage?
Click here to take a look at the technical spec page. If you need any further info please get back to us.
4. How long does it take to set-up the stage?
- A two man crew can have the stage up in about two/three hours. If a lighting rig and sound system is included in your hire, four maybe five hours are needed, plus time to sound check.
6. Do you travel to all parts of the UK?
- Yes, delivery is included for the Greater Manchester area and a mileage charge applies to other areas. Please get in touch for a price.
7. Can the stage be used in any weather?
- Yes, within reason. The curved roof completely covers the staging area to help keep the weather off and the net scrim on the sides and back of the stage allows the wind to blow through. The non-slip ply stage platform is an added bonus. The stage is fitted is a windspeed alarm, so if the windspeed exceeds 60km/hr the alarm sounds and the stage has to be closed down and secured.
8. Is the PA and lighting PAT Tested?
- YES, all the electronic hire equipment is PAT Tested. If you need certificates, just ask a few days before it’s required.
9. Does the stage have safety certificates?
- YES, we are safety mad! Copies of the all safety certificates are available upon request.
10. Is the stage covered by Public Liability Insurance?
- YES, the hire is covered by our Public Liability Insurance. The certificate is available upon request should the venue need a copy.
11. Is the stage and equipment insured during a hire?
- NO, The Hirer undertakes full responsibility for the security and safe keeping of the stage and any hire equipment on it, and accepts full responsibility for the loss or damage of the equipment. Insurance is available from various on-line companies.
12. Can I speak with someone?
- No problem, please call 0161 950 2823, we are only too happy to answer any questions you may have and offer any advice.